Condos For Sale in Park Lane, Honolulu, HI
Located in the heart of Honolulu, Park Lane is the epitome of re-defined luxary living on the Hawaiian islands. This island-style residential community was developed by The Kobayashi Group and The Macnaughton Group, whose partnership created a unique "high-rise turned on its side" complex featuring a host of gorgeous homes, amenities, and views of the Pacific Ocean. Not to mention, Park Lane is situated adjacent to the Ala Moana Center and offers private elevators from the residences into the shopping center, making all of your shopping and dining needs easier and more convenient than ever.
Park Lane's design is contemporary and minimalistic as not to overtake the natural beauty and landscapes on display through the residences' floor-to-ceiling windows. The generous balcony lanais offer a front row seat to a playground in paradise; the famed Ala Moana Beach Park, backlit by crystal blue waters and Hawaiian sunsets offering Park Lane residents direct access to arguably one of the world's most spectacular natural amenities.
Situated in one of the most ideal locations in all of Honolulu, Park Lane has access to a variety of Honolulu's greatest amenities (including restaurants, shopping, parks and beaches, etc.) right outside the complex. With the Ala Moana Shopping Center located adjacent to Park Lane, residents are able to take private elevators to the largest open-air shopping center in the world. Here, residents can visit the 350 shops including designer brand stores and boutiques, year-round performances, and a large cafeteria with many great dining options.
Likewise, Ala Moana Beach Park is a short 4-minute walk away, meaning exercise and outdoor enthusiasts have quick access to this incredibly family- and water sport-friendly park. Walk an extra 3 minutes South and you will reach Magic Island, which is a small peninsula located next to Ala Moana Beach Park and Ala Wai Boat Harbor, and is popular for picnicking and social gatherings, especially for viewing 4th of July fireworks.
In addition to its incredible location, Park Lane also features a variety of on-site luxurious amenities on the lobby and club levels of the building, including but not limited to:
- A private wine bar
- A dining lounge with a wet bar and fire pit
- A residential conference room
- A movie theater with tiered seating
- A gated dog park
- Men's and women's spa areas
- A 25 by 75 foot lap pool with a leisure lanai
- A fitness center and activity lawn
- Massage and treatment rooms
- Secure access for owner parking, as well as a valet service
Park Lane also features one of the largest private art installations in the state of Hawai'i, showcasing more than 300 of the more pre-eminent art works of the past 200 years.
The property anchored by Park Lane's 215 units spans over seven acres and is comprised of eight buildings and the "Great Lawn" that fronts Ala Moana Boulevard. Located behind the structure and between the Ala Moana Center is the "Lane," a lush, tropically landscaped boardwalk that traverses owners and guests from the open air lobby, through the amenity deck and courtyards, and onto their respective residences.
The resort theme is highlighted by the nearly 700 trees planted on property, working hand in hand with dense, tropical landscaping that distracts owners from the fact that they are in the heart urban Honolulu.
Each unit is easily identified by a 4 number sequence; the 1st digit being the building number, the 2nd digit reflects the floor number, and the last 2 digits represent the specific unit number. There are 17 elevators total; 2 elevators per building that need only travel 5 floors at most making for maximum elevator availability and minimal wait time.
Park Lane offers 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom unit options across its 8 buildings. The floor plans at Park Lane were designed by teams at ODADA and Philpots and Associates, and these plans span 1600 to over 6000 square feet. Residences also feature a lanai ranging between 254 to 1188 square feet, which is perfect for hosting gatherings or simply enjoying the stunning hybrid indoor/outdoor living experiences of Park Lane.
Depending on which residence you choose, you will enjoy different views:
- The Sky Residences are single-family homes featuring picturesque mauka and makai (mountain and ocean) views, with a "U-shape" design that includes a deep, covered lanai
- The Ocean Residences feature panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, with large lanais that overlook sprawling courtyards
- The Park Residences feature lush, tropical foliage right outside their front doors, and likewise include a private garage and large, covered lanai
- The Island Residences are single-family homes with the feel of a beachfront high-rise, with views of the Pacific Ocean, a "U-shape" that includes a deep, covered lanai, and many even feature attached garages, a private pool, and secluded gardens
- The Courtyard Residences feature open floor plans with lots of space for hosting gatherings, as well as views of the couryard
- The Grand Penthouses, ranging from 5093 to 6259 square feet in size, sit above the city of Honolulu and offer panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, on top a large lanai and gorgeous, sophisticated, and modern designs
In 2018, the largest Grand Penthouse unit sold for $23.5M, which highlights the exclusivity and luxary of this project.
In the kitchen, appliances are a mix of Sub-Zero and Wild appliances and come with Caesarstone Quartz countertops. The primary suites, on the other hand, feature walk-in closets, European cabinetry, and a stone-lined "wet-room" designed shower with a tub and Toto water closets.