Nanea at Koa Ridge Returns
New Oahu Homes Report [September 2023]
The highly sought-after Nanea II series at Koa Ridge is back, boasting the most spacious homes in the range, ideal for expanding families and those desiring ample room. Nanea was the first phase and arguably the most popular homes for sale in Koa Ridge; boasting the largest floor plans and lot sizes compared to all other home phases. Nanea II will feature (30) Koa Ridge homes for sale, released in phased increments. Check out the below video we did featuring our client's home from the Nanea 1 series. Register Your Interest.
These modern three- to four-bedroom detached condos provide 1,314 to 2,228 sq. ft. of living space, with select models featuring vaulted ceilings, enhancing the expansive feel.
Customize your home to cater to your needs, whether that means an additional family room, bedroom (with potential for up to six in some designs), den, or a dedicated home office. Nanea at Koa Ridge homes come equipped with secure two-car garages, covered lanais, and split air conditioning throughout.
Prices will start from $1.1M+ and while no official price list has been released, we would expect the largest homes to top out at around $1.4M. These prices put the Nanea on par with 20-30 year old Mililani Mauka homes, with The Bluffs at Ho'opili being the most comparable new construction home type.
New Project Tours on Youtube
Featuring remaining inventory and project updates for new Honolulu Condos in Kakaako, Ala Moana, and more.
1-BR from $920,000 - $1.75M
2-BR from $1.4M - $2.8M
3-BR from $$3.3M - $5.5M
|KO'ULA WARD VILLAGE||
Studios from $792,300
1BR from $1,050,000
**39 Resale Units currently available
|THE PARK WARD VILLAGE||
Studios from $833,000
1-BR from $949,000
2-BR from $1.832M
3-BR from $2.06M
|KALAE WARD VILLAGE||
1-BR from $1.338M
2-BR from $2.049M
3-BR from $4.4M
Lottery deadlines have passed but a few dozen Market Unit still remain, as well as healthy amount of affordable 1-3 bedroom condos. Congrats to our lottery clients who selected units!
(9) Market priced 2-BR from $797,000 in the 05 and 06 stacks.
Affordable Housing units are currently sold out but the developer is taking backup reservations for waitlist, in anticipation of contracted buyers falling out of contract due to financing.
|THE PARK ON KEEAUMOKU||
(30+) 1-BR from $706,000+
(30+) 2-BR from $930,000+
*New renderings now avaialble
|ULANA WARD VILLAGE||Affordable Housing Studios from $336,000|
|KANALANI AT HO'OPILI||
(3) Homes Remaining from Previous Release from Previous Release. $899,000. More releases coming.
|IKENA AT HO'OPILI||
(2) Homes Remaining from Previous Release. $916,000+. More releases coming.
|NAHELE AT HO'OPILI||
1-3 bedroom condos from $400,000 - $700,000. Awaiting next release. Previous releases sold out in days. Buyers must now have 20%+ down payments due to recent financing restrictions at the project.
|THE BLUFFS AT NANAINA||
(2) 3-5 Bedroom Executive Style Ho'opili Homes available from previous release, both around $1.315M. Awaiting next release.
|WAIOHA AT KOA RIDGE II||
(8) homes from $935,500 - $1,117,500. Available plans are A, B, & D.
|MAKAMAE BY GENTRY||
(40) homes yet to be built. Homes are offered to buyers on a waitlist. $1.1M+
- Kaulu By Gentry; Affordable Housing & Market Priced Single Family homes in the emerging Kalaeloa neighborhood is now delayed until November 2023.
- Malu Koa West; the Koa Ridge condo project, has delayed sales until the end of 2023.
- The Launiu Ward Village; offering new luxury Kakaako condos starting January 2024.
- Mahana Ward Village - The 12th Tower of the Ward Village Master Plan and one of three final Ward Village Condos.
- "Block D&E" - The final two Ward Village condos, currently occupied by Ward Centre Shops.
- Kaliu - New condo adjacent to SALT at Kakaako, on the Diamond Head side.
- Kahuina - Large work-force housing buildings in Our Kakaako, near SALT
- 1538 Kapiolani - Awaiting city approvals.