The Launiu Ward Village Prepares For Sales Launch
Oahu New Homes Report [August 2023]
If you've been circling the New Honolulu Condo market and have yet to pull the trigger on a First-Row building in Kakaako, you'll want to stay close as the upcoming Launiu at Ward Village sales release may offer your last option under $5,000,000. The Launiu represents the 11th Tower from Howard Hughes' Ward Village Master Plan and likely the next condo project to offer Oahu new homes for sale in 2023. While we acknowledge it isn't the last First-Row condo opportunity, it's surely going to look like the best deal in town once prices are released for the final towers planned at the prime Ward Centre location.
We've been invited for a private preview of the building in early September and based on our experience with previous projects, we know this to indicate that the public sales release will follow shortly thereafter.
Sitting diagonally across from the Ala Moana Beach and Kewalo Basin Harbor on the corner of Ala Moana Boulevard & Ward Avenue, residents can plan for captivating ocean and Diamond Head views. The Launiu Ward Village condo building will be the developer's western most tower which positions it to take full of advantage of all the restaurant and retail perks of SALT at Kakaako in the Our Kakaako Master Plan and Ward Village.
Howard Hughes will ilicit the help of Arquitectonica, ODADA, and VITA Planning & Landscape to imagine and design artful architecture and landscapes for the planned 40-story tower with 78,000sq of recreational space and amenities, a stylish podium, and 486 new Kakaako condos.
For more Artist Renderings and detailed information related to amenities, guest suites, the unit mix, and to register for alerts on the upcoming sales release visit our Launiu Ward Village Interest List.
New Project Tours on Youtube
Featuring remaining inventory and project updates for new Honolulu Condos in Kakaako, Ala Moana, and more.
1-BR from $920,000 - $1.75M
2-BR from $1.4M - $1.8M
3-BR from $$3.3M - $5.5M
|KO'ULA WARD VILLAGE||
Studios from $792,300
1BR from $1,050,00
**39 Resale Units currently available
|THE PARK WARD VILLAGE||
Studios from $833,000
1-BR from $949,000
2-BR from $1.832M
|KALAE WARD VILLAGE||
1-BR from $1.338M
2-BR from $2.049M
3-BR from $4.4M
Lottery deadlines have passed but a few dozen Market Unit still remain, as well as healthy amount of affordable 1-3 bedroom condos. Congrats to our lottery clients who selected units!
(Affordable) 1-BR from $417,000
(Affordable) 2-BR from $624,000
(Market) 2-BR from $797,000
|THE PARK ON KEEAUMOKU||
(30+) 1-BR from $706,000+
(30+) 2-BR from $930,000+
*New renderings now avaialble
|ULANA WARD VILLAGE||Affordable Housing Studios from $336,000|
|KANALANI AT HO'OPILI||
(3) Homes Remaining from Previous Release from Previous Release. $899,000. More releases coming.
|IKENA AT HO'OPILI||
(3) Homes Remaining from Previous Release. $916,000+. More releases coming.
|NAHELE AT HO'OPILI||
1-3 bedroom condos from low $400,000's. Awaiting next release. Previous releases sold out in days. Buyers must now have 20%+ down payments due to recent Financing restrictions at the project.
|THE BLUFFS AT NANAINA||
(2) 3-5 Bedroom Executive Style Ho'opili Homes. Previous releases sold out in days. Awaiting next release. Only 28 homes left in the phase. $1.2M+
|WAIOHA AT KOA RIDGE I & II||
(1) Home remaining for $944,500 at Phase I. Waioha II recently released (21) from $935,500 - $1,117,500.
|MAKAMAE BY GENTRY||
(40) homes yet to be built. Homes are offered to buyers on a waitlist. $1.1M+
- The highly anticipated second phase of Nanea at Koa Ridge; the largest homes in the community.
- Kaulu By Gentry; Affordable Housing & Market Priced Single Family homes in the emerging Kalaeloa neighborhood is now delayed until November 2023.
- Malu Koa West; the Koa Ridge condo project, has delayed sales until the end of 2023.
- Mahana Ward Village - The 12th Tower of the Ward Village Master Plan and one of three final Ward Village Condos.
- "Block D&E" - The final two Ward Village condos, currently occupied by Ward Centre Shops.
- Kaliu - New condo adjacent to SALT at Kakaako, on the Diamond Head side.
- Kahuina - Large work-force housing buildings in Our Kakaako, near SALT
- 1538 Kapiolani - Awaiting city approvals.