Condos For Sale in The Peninsula, Hawai'i Kai, HI
Completed in 2006 and developed by Stanford Carr Development, Inc., the Peninsula is a gated peninsula of land located in the Hawai'i Kai marina. The Peninsula houses a total of 630 units and offers five different types of housing options for residents, including Executive Residences, Carriage Ways, Cottages, Villas, and The Colony (which is a 4-story condominium complex that is differentiated from the rest of the house-style residences). The Colony at the Peninsula houses the majority of the units in The Peninsula (with 318 units spread over 3 groupings of two 4-story condos). The Peninsula is also split between a "makai" section and a "mauka" section, with the makai section being the main part of The Peninsula on Lunalilo Home Road, while the mauka section is located across the street.
Located nearly in the center of Hawai'i Kai, the Peninsula has all of Hawai'i Kai's greatest amenities at its fingertips, including a variety of shopping locations, restaurants, cafés, beaches, hiking spots, schools, and more. Walgreens and Petco, as well as a bunch of popular restaurants and a movie theater, are available right down the street at the Koko Marina Center. Likewise, major shopping locations like Costco, Safeway, Longs Drugs, and City Mill are on the other side of the water, which is less than 10 minutes away by car.
Depending on the location in the Peninsula, residents are also granted gorgeous visibility of the Ko'olau Mountains, the marina and the Pacific Ocean, Koko Head Crater, brilliant sunrises and sunsets, and the stunning landscape of Hawai'i Kai. However, those situated on the inside of the Peninsula may view mostly the other homes.
For families that have children in high school, Henry J Kaiser High School is also located right across the street from The Colony, allowing students to walk to and from school in less than 10 minutes.
Residents of the Peninsula will be able to enjoy a variety of incredible on-site amenities, which include:
- 2 pools with spas
- A wading pool
- BBQ areas
- A landscaped park
- An exercise room
- A meeting/event room
- A keiki park
- Safe walking areas and jogging paths
- 2 gazebos
- An on-site resident manager
As previously mentioned, the Peninsula offers a variety of different housing options for residents, which are as follows:
- Executive Residences - These residences are located along the Western perimeter of the Peninsula, and they feature 2 stories, 2145 to 2663 square feet of interior space, and marina frontage. There are only 27 Executive Residences in total (making these homes the most exclusive residences in the Peninsula), which sit on 5000-7500 square-foot fee-simple lots.
- Carriage Ways - These residences are 2-story homes that sit on elevated lots located in 2 rows down the center of the Peninsula. There are 69 of these homes in total, and they feature covered front porches and entries, an alleyway between the homes for access to garages, and yards of varying sizes. Carriage Ways vary in size from 1861 to 2330 square feet of interior area, with lots ranging from 3600 to 5400 square feet.
- Cottages - These residences are located in both sections of the Peninsula, and there are 123 homes total. These residences are designed as large attached homes with private fenced-in backyards, and most Cottages are 2 stories tall. Cottages are offerred in sizes of 1548 to 1726 square feet of interior space.
- Villas - These residences are clusters of 2-story units with attached garages, and likewise feature covered front porches and entries (including via the garage). There are 92 Villas offerred at the Peninsula, with interior sizes ranging from 1038 square feet to 1680 square feet.
Here you can find more information about The Colony at the Peninsula.