These brand new homes will closely mimic the previous single family home offering of the Hoopili Iliahi phase and will offer home styles across 7 different floor plans. Some helpful insights:
- The best values will be found at duplex options, with prices starting in the mid $600,000's. The single-level option tends be a popular fit amongst prospective buyers looking for the most entry level price, or for those who wish to avoid stairs in order to age in place.
- For a more spacious options, there will be split level homes offering open concept layouts, as well as an option that offers more separation through splitting the living and dining area from an adjacent family room.
- The largest floor plan will offer the intensely popular and unique Accessory Dwelling Unit(ADU) option that provides a separate living space with kitchenette; perfect for extended family living or rental income to offset mortgage costs!
All Hoopili homes will feature upgraded, modern finishings, split air conditioning systems, smart home features, and 2-car garages. Floor plans will vary between 1,108-2,004sqft.
For Official Pricing, How to Apply, and to be the first to know about future Lottery Releases, scroll to the bottom of the page and sign up on the INTEREST LIST!
HOOPILI INTERIORS & FEATURES
• Solid surface kitchen and bathroom countertops
• Stainless steel, smudge-proof dishwasher, gas range and micro-hood
• Kohler® single-basin vault kitchen sink
• Vinyl plank in living and kitchen areas
• Split air conditioning throughout home
• Dark cherry stained cabinetry with full plywood cabinet boxes
• Soft-close cabinet drawers and doors
• Family “Drop Zone” with USB outlets
• Pre-wired for ceiling fans
• Walk-in closet in master bedroom*
• Dual sinks in master bathroom*
• Shower/bathtub combination in secondary bathrooms
• Bonus storage under stairs*
• Photovoltaic system-ready
• Electric vehicle-ready
• Tankless gas water heater
• Electric or gas dryer-read
- Home is ConnectedSM - smart home features+
Home Exterior Features
• Gas stub-out for BBQ grill
• 10-year structural warranty
• 30-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on siding
• Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on roofing
• Parking for four with two-car garage
• Keyless garage door pad
• Covered lanai* and entry lanai
• Pedestrian and bicycle pathways
• Hoopili Park named "Kōnane"
• Minutes away from schools, the KROC Center, Ka Makana Ali‘i Mall and UH West O‘ahu
*Per plan type. Not all homes have this feature. Check with your Āulu Sales Agent.
AULU AT HOOPILI NEWS & PRICING
3/21/20: D.R. Horton Hawaii announces the last and FINAL lottery release of (6) new single family Aulu at Hoopili homes for sale, priced between $730,000 - $813,620. Estimated move-in for these new Ho'opili homes will be Summer/Fall 2020. Missed the lottery? Don't worry -- a comparable home phase will soon be offered at Liko at Ho'opili.
- Lottery Application Deadline: Friday March 27th, at 5:00PM
- Lottery Drawing: Saturday March 28th, at 10:00AM
- If you would like to Apply For Lottery, or would like to updated on future lottery releases, floor plans, and model home tours, please register on the Interest List below and one of our team members will be in touch to help you with the next steps.
2/28/20: 10th lottery release of (6) homes priced between $720,000 - $816,715.
1/24/20: (7) Homes priced between $713,000 - $809,715.
1/4/20: 8th lottery: Homes priced between $708,000 - $863,735.
11/29/19: 7th lottery: release of (8) homes priced between $648,365 - $775,620.
11/2/19: 6th lottery: Homes priced between $643,365 - $769,350.
10/5/19: 5th Lottery: Homes between $693,000 - $841,735.
9/7/19: 4th Lottery: Homes priced between $639,365 - $846,735.
8/10/19: 3rd lottery: Homes between $673,000-$821,700.
7/13/19: 2nd Lottery: Homes between $634,384 - $836,735.
6/8/19: 1st Lottery: Homes priced $673,000-$821,700 Show Less...