Condos For Sale in Symphony Honolulu, Kaka'ako, HI
Symphony Honolulu is a high-rise condo building that reflects the rich culture and energy of the local community. At over 400 feet tall, there are over 380 condos in the building with some of the best views that money can buy. Ocean and mountain views are accompanied by some excellent amenities, green spaces, private parking, restaurants, and shops. Symphony is located in one of the best communities in Honolulu. Not only are there spectacular residences, but there’s also so much to do in the area.
Symphony is located in the heart of Honolulu’s best community. Located close to the multicultural attractions, including music venues and the Honolulu Museum of Art, there's something for you nearby no matter what you’re interested in. Sample some of the island’s best cuisine at the local restaurants near downtown Honolulu and nearby Waikiki. The community is a combination of luxury living and the inviting "Aloha" spirit that lives on the island. Ward Center is within a five-minute walk down the road, and it has shopping, movies, events, and dining. Across the street, Kaka’ako is home to galleries, restaurants, cafés, and shopping.
Residents who love the outdoors can take a short walk to the Ala Moana Regional Park for the day and soak up the sun on the beach. This is an ideal spot for surfing, swimming, or have a family picnic. Waikiki is a short drive away, although it’s typically bustling with tourists, as it’s one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. There’s always someone new to meet and something to do. Avid hikers can visit Diamond Head, which is a short drive away, to get to some of the best views around. Whether you love to hit up the best restaurants around, meet new friends, go shopping, or you love to spend all your time in nature and soaking up all the beautiful things Hawai'i has to offer, there’s something for you near Symphony.
Located across from Symphony is the Blaisdell Concert and Exhibition Hall, where some of the most famous musicians put on concerts for Hawai'i's residents. The hall's parking lot is the home of the weekly farmer’s market, where residents can purchase local produce and goods, supporting the local economy. There are many popular restaurants nearby like Asahi Grill, which is local comfort food, Doraku Sushi, Chef Chai’s, which is local upscale Asian cuisine, and Budnamujip, which is upscale Korean Yakiniku. Ala Moana Shopping Center is a short ten-minute walk down the street, Ward Village is five minutes away, and the largest Whole Foods in the state is located in Ward Village.
Velocity at Symphony is an 80,000 square foot retail space featuring an exotic and luxury car dealership located on the first and second floor in the condo building. The dealership includes eight different European luxury car and motorcycle brands like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, and others. Other businesses include men’s clothing stores, barbers, a women’s spa, wine, a specialty food store, and two very popular Italian restaurants. Velocity draws a lot of attention to Symphony and brings more excitement to the corner of Kapiolani and Ward Avenue.
Some of the features of the Symphony Honolulu's building inlcude:
- A grand entrance in the main lobby
- Separate residential and commercial parking entrances
- An owner’s storage and surfboard area
- A secured community with controlled access
- Designs to U.S. Green Building Council LEED certification standards
The amenities offered by Symphony Honolulu are some of the best around. The full list of amenities include:
- An all-inclusive, state-of-the-art fitness center with a yoga studio
- A private movie theater multimedia room
- An entertainment lounge with karaoke
- An inviting infinity-edge pool and jacuzzi spa
- A social dining room with a catering kitchen
- An elevated adult spa and day-bed lounge
- Entertainment cabanas with barbeque dining stations
- An owner’s bicycle and surfboard storage area
- A secured building with fob access
- Guest suites
- Separate residential and commercial parking entrances
- One-of-a-kind Velocity Premier Auto Concierge
- A luxury driving service, an exotic driving experience, and an AutoSpa rejuvenation
The homes at Symphony are spectacular. The floor-to-ceiling windows are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the contemporary design and style that Symphony offers. The suites are thoughtfully designed to create the best living space that residents love. Symphony is an excellent option for those who want a full-time home, a vacation property with little maintenance, or investment property for interested renters or vacationers. With the prime location, it’s the ideal spot for vacationers to rent.
Interior Features Include:
- Contemporary designed one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans
- Engineered Oak hardwood flooring in the entry foyer, kitchen, and living areas
- View-capturing, floor-to-ceiling, low-E dual-pane windows
- High-volume ceilings in living rooms and bedrooms
- Lanais and laundry rooms in all makai residence types
- Bedrooms and a great room wired for ceiling fans
- Individually-controlled central air-conditioning
- Individually-metered electricity
- Structured wiring for TV, telephone, and data
Kitchen Features Include:
- Studio Becker, European gourmet kitchen cabinetry with full-extension soft-closing drawers and hinges
- Polished Quartz countertops with glass tile backsplash
- Stainless steel Bosch Energy Star® kitchen appliances
- Deep basin stainless steel sinks and high-quality plumbing fixtures
Bedroom and Bathroom Features Include:
- Premium grade carpet in all bedrooms
- Spacious closets and designer wardrobes
- Stylish, water-efficient plumbing fixtures
- A full-size washer/dryer in side-by-side and stacked configurations
- Five-fixture master baths with deep-soaking under-mounted tubs in all makai residence types
Symphony is a family-friendly community, and parents who have children in school will be excited to know that there are great schools in the area. Hawai'i’s public schools are well-known for their excellence when it comes to staff, test scores, and student success. Children are served by Queen Ka?ahumanu Elementary School, Washington Middle School, and President William McKinley High School. For parents who would rather choose a charter or private school, there are ample options in Honolulu. Some of the state’s best schools are located on O'ahu. For students who want to continue schooling beyond high school, the University of Hawai'i is within ten minutes from the building.