Kaulu by Gentry
Ka'ulu will be a new Gentry Hawaii community in the up and coming Kalaeloa master plan. The project will feature 390 new Kapolei homes seeing a mix of Single Family, Townhome, and Affordable Priced homes offered to buyers who qualify under certain income limits.
Ka'ulu joins the ranks of Ho'opili in Ewa Beach, bringing a much needed supply modestly priced brand new Oahu homes to market, offered through phased lottery releases until project completion in 2026.
Homes at Kaulu are currently under construction we're happy to announce the first phase of homes is now accepting applications for lottery release until November 30, 2023. Register your interest below.
New to West Oahu? Tour the neighborhoods with us!
Ka'ulu Model Homes
There are 8 distinct model homes at the project and we would be happy to schedule a tour for you! If you're not currently working with a Buyer's Representative or Gentry Hawaii Sales Team member, submit a request to tour the model homes with us here.
Homes will be sold in eight increments, with each increment taking approximately 4 to 6 months. Reference chart for release schedule. Each increment will consist of 2 to 7 phases.
Like previous Gentry home phases like Seabridge, NorthPark, and Makamae; interested buyers should be looking to obtain a prequalification letter as soon as possible in order to be eligible to reserve a home. Homes for sale at Ka'ulu will be offered via lottery releases with the corresponding lottery dates detailed below.
Homes will be offered to Owner Occupants only for the first 30 days before investors and second home owners are eligible to purchase.
Gentry Hawaii will offer a mix of Single Family and Townhome options at Ka'ulu; showcasing a distinctive fusion of plantation and craftsman architectural styles, offering a variety of exterior color schemes for buyers to select from. Each home will include an enclosed garage and/or full-size parking spaces, providing ample room for residents' vehicles. *Be sure to confirm all home specs, finishes, and upgrades with your agent and/or sales team specialist upon contracting as all information herein is subject to change or may not be applicable to every home:
Lottery Dates & Pricing
Saturday November 19th 2023: New Release of (6) Market Priced Kaulu by Gentry homes for sale to Owner Occupant buyers, with prices from $938,000+.
- Deadline to apply: Thursday November 30, 2023 by 5:00. Buyers must obtain Prequalification Letter, Notarized Owner Occupant Affidavit, and Submit Sales Packet by deadline in order to be entered into the lottery.
- Lottery Drawing: Saturday December 2, 2023 from 11:00 - 12:30. If chosen for a home, buyer must submit a $1,000 additional deposit check within 48 hours of selecting a home. Additional $7,000 deposit will be due upon signing a contract.
Please register your interest on the form if you would like our guidance towards pursuing a Ka'ulu home and to inquire with any quetions about the homeownership process, getting prequalified for a mortgage, or touring a Ka'ulu model home. Our team has guided 100+ buyers towards their New Oahu Home endeavors and it would be our pleasure to help you as well. Sign up below and let's get you moving in the right direction.
- 2-3 bedroom Floor Plans
- 1,010 - 1,324sq interiors
- Covered entries & lanais
- 1-2 car garage options
- Maintenance fees between $384-498/mo depending on floor plan
- Market unit prices from $740,000+
- Affordable Housing Options from $610,000+ Restrictions apply
Lottery Dates & Pricing
Saturday November 19th 2023: New Release of (5) Market Priced and (3) Affordable Priced (restrictions apply) townhomes for sale to Owner Occupant buyers, with prices from $610,000 - $740,550.
- Deadline to apply: Thursday December 14, 2023 by 5:00. Buyers must obtain Prequalification Letter, Notarized Owner Occupant Affidavit, and Submit Sales Packet by deadline in order to be entered into the lottery.
- Lottery Drawing: Saturday December 16, 2023 from 11:00 - 12:30. If chosen for a home, buyer must submit a $1,000 additional deposit check within 48 hours of selecting a home. Additional $7,000 deposit will be due upon signing a contract.
Kaulu by Gentry will feature the first Affordable Housing in Kapolei since the Mehana by DR Horton over a decade ago, allowing eligible Hawaii residents the opportunity to buy new homes on Oahu at subsidized prices. Kaulu by Gentry Affordable Housing units will feature 2-3BR floor plans ranging from 877 - 1,084sq with 300sq+ garages. Maintenance fees are expected in the low $300 - $400/mo range. HCDA will be the overseeing agency for the program which will be offered under "Reserved Housing" rules. Some of the typical Honolulu Affordable Housing guidelines that may be required of applicants
- Hawaii Resident, 18 years or older
- A portion of buyer's sale proceeds must be shared with the state
- Must occupy the home for at least 5 years
- Household income may not exceed 140% of Area Median Income, detailed by household size below
Subscribe to Receive Alerts on Kaulu by Gentry Sales Release Date, Prices, Model Home Tours & More
390 Brand new homes in Kalaeloa; a new master planned community in Kapolei. 262 flex-loft multi-family attached units and 128 front-yard single-family detached units on a little less than 30 acres of land. 87 of the flex-loft multi-family units will be offered via HCDA's reserved housing program to local residents with income less than 140% AMI.View Community