Homes for Sale in Nanea at Koa Ridge, Mililani HI
Nanea, Hawaiian for "Tranquil" will represent the very first installment of the Koa Ridge project, offering new Oahu homes for sale in Waipio. We will see 7 different floor plans ranging from 1,326 - 2,228 square feet offering 3-6 bedroom options with attached two-car garages, as well as covered entries and lanais. The developer, Castle & Cooke Hawaii, has recently released the Nanea at Koa Ridge Floor Plans which likely indicates the official sales launch is weeks, perhaps just days away. Stay tuned for the estimated Summer sales launch where we will see all information related to Prices, Floor Plans, and How To Apply will be made available.
Nanea at Koa Ridge
Where is Nanea at Koa Ridge?
The project has been moving earth near Kamehameha Highway in Waipio for last few months and it makes since that will be the site of the first phase release of Koa Ridge
Insights & Features
Nanea at Koa Ridge prices are expected to start in the high $800,000's and while some may experience some sticker shock, we can stomach it considering that modest homes in Mililani that are 30+ years old typically find themselves in the $800,000 range as well. While all information is subject to change by the developer, here's what we're hearing so far:
- Lot sizes will average 4,500sq
- The first phase will offer slightly smaller lots than the 2nd phase.
- All homes will be subject to a $67/mo Koa Ridge Master Association Fee
- Nanea homes for sale at Koa Ridge will also have a $50/mo Maintenance fee; a portion of which will be used towards a bulk internet service.
- Reference Floor Plans Here