Condos for Sale at Ritz-Carlton Residences Waikiki in Honolulu, HI
The Ritz-Carlton Residences in Honolulu is a deluxe condo in Waikiki, on the island of O’ahu and one of the few condos permitted for legal Honolulu vacation rentals. Homeowners in this building are in the lap of luxury and have five-star service and amenities at their fingertips.
Imagine a home not only defined by sophisticated style and luxurious finishes, but equipped to deliver legendary Ritz-Carlton service. From concierge services and in-residence dining to a dedicated residential management team, a lifestyle of privacy and comfort awaits.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences provide whole-ownership, luxury living in many of the world's most vibrant cities and stunning resort destinations.
There's no better place in the world than under an umbrella on Waikiki Beach. World-class restaurants, shopping, and surfing are all within minutes of the Ritz-Carlton Residences. In fact, Ala Moana Shopping Center is a 5-minute drive away, and Honolulu International Airport just a quick 15-minute drive away.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Waikiki is also located adjacent to the "Luxury Row" of shops on the famous Kalakaua Boulevard, and select residences also provide unparalleled views of the Pacific Ocean.
The resort’s new 245-residence Diamond Head Tower complements the 307-residence ‘Ewa Tower. Guerin Glass Architects, inspired by Hawai‘i’s natural elements, designed both 38-story towers using a mauka (mountain) to makai (sea) vision that is seen in the resort’s stunning exterior through artful details and inspired craftsmanship. The exterior front reflects the ocean, sky and wind and the exterior back reflects the mountains and Honolulu’s urban metropolis. A three-dimensional, modern interpretation of traditional Hawaiian kapa (bark cloth) design covers the first three floors of each tower.
Interior design firm Jon Brent Design’s understated elegance, contemporary island-deco and modern luxury inspiration is seen throughout the resort’s common areas and 552 stylishly-appointed studio, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom residential accommodations and penthouses in both towers.
Amenities available for these residences include:
- A full-service spa
- A fitness center
- Waikiki's two highest infinity pools
- Pool cabanas
- World-class shopping
- Concierge valet
- Five extraordinary dining experiences including Sushi Sho (an acclaimed sushi restaurant), BLT Market (an open-air signature restaurant), and Deluca (a gourmet market and café)
With two towers of residences to choose from, there is something for everyone at the Ritz-Carlton Residences in Waikiki. Many floor plans offer a plethora of view planes over the Pacific Ocean and Waikiki.
Studios and one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites feature:
- Island-inspired decor
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with Waikiki Beach and Pacific Ocean views
- Furnished balconies for seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Light-filled living rooms with a sofa bed
- A gourmet kitchenette or full kitchen with Miele appliances and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- A dining area for up to eight (suites only)
- A washer and dryer
- An oversized bathroom with dual vanities, soaking tub, walk-in shower, and state-of-the-art toilet
- A 49- to 55-inch LED Smart TV with Netflix, Hulu and other entertainment apps
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour in-room dining